Master Classes with Nicky Knoff
Where and When
Book and pay in full by 8th August to take advantage of Earlybird prices!
Practitioners of all traditions are invited to attend this rare opportunity to study with one of the worlds’ foremost teachers of yoga. These master classes will use the Foundation and Intermediate syllabus, with an emphasis on the Knoff Yoga fundamental 24 Principles of Practice, which are universal in application and profound in their effect. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from one of the true Mothers of Yoga.
All students will receive extensive notes including:
• 5 Pillars of Practice
• 24 Principles of Practice
• Principles of Sequencing
• Knoff Yoga Intention for Practice
• Knoff Yoga Overview
• Foundation & Intermediate Asana & Pranayama syllabus
Nicky’s teaching emphasis is on showing students how to look, listen and feel by honouring their ‘inner wisdom’. Her teaching represents a bridge between Iyengar and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga; intelligent, anatomical alignment combined with linking internal energetic principles.
Both days $275 Early bird if paid by 8th August
Individual days $150 Each
- Full Workshop (4 sessions)$275GST included$275GST included0$0
- Saturday only$150GST included$150GST included0$0
- Sunday only$150GST included$150GST included0$0