Adjusting & Yoga Alignment with Nicky Knoff
Where and When
Book and pay in full by 22 February to take advantage of Earlybird prices!
This workshop will deepen your understanding for your own practice and for teaching. Learn how to find the balance between ease and effort in classical yoga postures by increasing your awareness and comprehension.
This Workshop is divided into 4 parts—it is recommended that you attend all sessions. Each session is designed to broaden your overall knowledge of yoga. All 4 sessions will be linked together so at the completion, you will have a deeper understanding of how yoga works.
Full fee: $275 (Earlybird $225)
Sessions can be purchased individually at a cost of $70 each (Earlybird $60)
- Saturday 11.00am – 1.00pm: Earth and Sun Salutations, and Inverted Poses
- Saturday 1.30pm – 3.30pm: Standing Poses, Forward Bends and Sitting Poses
- Sunday 11.00pm – 1.00pm: Arm Balancings and Abdominals
- Sunday 1.30pm– 3.30pm: Twists and Backbends
- Full Workshop (4 sessions)$275$2750$0
- Saturday 11am (2 hours)$70$700$0
- Saturday 1.30 (2 hours)$70$700$0
- Sunday 11am (2 hours)$70$700$0
- Sunday 1.30pm (2 hours)$70$700$0